ABC Membership in South Florida
Become a Member of ABC Florida East Coast Chapter Today
Why Join ABC Florida East Coast Chapter?
ABC Florida East Coast Chapter has quickly become a staple of the state’s construction community. There are many reasons to become a member with us, but the two most cited are a bigger network and increased training opportunities. An ABC membership helps to expand your connections because we work with numerous companies across the state. Our previous networking events have seen over 6,500 attendees in just one year. You can find fellow members through our ABC membership directory and get started making your own connections. If you want to further your career through education, we also provide plenty of those opportunities. Over the years, we’ve trained upwards of 71,000 people in a variety of crafts. Today, we’re the largest single provider of apprenticeship training in Florida.
Chapter Priorities for Your ABC Membership
Our chapter of ABC prioritizes our members in a variety of ways. We understand you join organizations such as ours because you want to improve your job prospects and your experience on the job. Our team strives to uphold numerous different standards to keep our members safe and efficient in the workplace. Some of our top priorities include:
- Helping You Win at Work
- Delivering Work Ethically
- Upholding Safety Measures
- Ensuring Profitability
Member Services and Benefits
You’ll take advantage of numerous benefits of membership when you sign up with ABC Florida East Coast Chapter. ABC’s membership services are all-encompassing because we want to make sure you have support in all you do. Not only can you invest time into further training for your career, but you’ll also have the benefit of legal and human resources support. Your ABC membership fees will earn you the following benefits and more:
- Apprenticeship Program: Learn the ropes of one or more areas of the construction industry under the wing of a seasoned professional.
- Construction Education: Jumpstart your career in masonry, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, supervision, or carpentry with one of our training courses.
- Safety Training: Understand the ins and outs of the safety guidelines that apply to all kinds of construction projects throughout Florida.
- Safety Consulting: Need help maintaining a safe workplace? We can provide safety consulting services to make sure all your employees are safe on the job.
- Human Resources: If you’re concerned about your working conditions or another aspect of your job, our human resources team can educate you on your options.
- Legal Resources: Workplace accidents, unfortunately, are common. If you need legal help getting the compensation you deserve, we can point you in the right direction.
- Member Discount Programs: You’ll take advantage of numerous ABC discounts, including savings on hotels, office supplies, cell phones, vehicles, and much more.
A Focus on Workplace Safety
Among our numerous services is a commitment to workplace safety. We work with a variety of construction companies helping them to keep their employees safe on the job. We’ve implemented our Safety Training Evaluation Process (STEP) to assist our members in understanding safety guidelines and reducing incidents. Our team also works with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to recognize the safest companies in the industry. We also provide full-time safety specialists to keep you up to date on best practices.
Join Our Organization Today
If you’re ready to take your construction career to the next level, it’s time to sign up for ABC membership. We provide our members with a plethora of opportunities, whether you’re seeking additional training or looking for a new job. We have your best interests in mind, focusing much of our energy on workplace safety and providing legal resources for our members in need. The team at ABC Florida East Coast Chapter in South Florida would be happy to further discuss membership with you. Contact us today to learn more.